Harry Potter as Geailge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AndyRozman
    Participant

Hi !
    So I am looking for Harry Potter movies with Irish audio… Few years ago TG4 showed all 8 movies with Irish audio (durring christmas), but that hasn’t happened lately…

SO I would like to get my hands on those movies if someone has them.

Go raibh maith agat,
    Andy

Rosie
    Participant

That’s so cool. I’ve never heard of that till I read your post. I did some digging myself, and could only find a couple of YouTube snips of it. I did find, however, a post on Reddit by someone who says they actually contacted TG4, and that they had said that those versions were for broadcasting “internal” use only, and that they actually currently don’t even have the rights to broadcast them anymore. And that TG4 was considering getting the Irish dubbed version put in as a language option in upcoming dvds (maybe only in Ireland?), but nothing seems to have come of that yet. 🤷🏻‍♀️

AndyRozman
    Participant

Yeah that post was done by me. I talked to TG4 people few years back… They planned to add Irish to next official DVDs coming out (not in Ireland, international release if they could come to some agreement with company releasing it), but so far this hasn’t happened yet…

I was just hoping that someone has recorded it, while it was running on TG4 (I think they did rerun 3x arround christmas time…

Andy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.