In need of some creative help :)

Fáilte (Welcome) Forums General Discussion (Irish and English) In need of some creative help :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Taryn Nicole
    Participant

Hey guys.
    So I am looking at getting a tattoo at the end of the summer on my wrist. I want to get three hearts, one for my mum, dad, and sister. But I also want some sort of wording in Gaelic. I am thinking some sort of wording or a phrase to do with family, love, forever…or something along those lines. What would you all recommend??

Thank you in advance for the help 🙂

-Taryn Nicole

Tuigim
    Participant

Recommend? Maybe not getting one as you may regret it later? How about writing a poem and publishing it instead?
    Go for the ‘family, love, forever…or something along those lines’ theme and decide exactly what you want to say first.

Héilics Órbhuí
    Participant

Yeah, there are occasional requests for tattoos here but it’s not really the aim of this forum, as far as I can tell. For the most part, I think it’s a bad idea to get a tattoo in a language you don’t speak. There is the Irish Learner’s Forum that has a section specifically for tattoo requests.

Dáithí
    Participant

There is the Irish Learner’s Forum that has a section specifically for tattoo requests.

http://www.irishgaelictranslator.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.