Searching for Turas Teanga DVD

Fáilte (Welcome) Forums General Discussion (Irish and English) Searching for Turas Teanga DVD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    eisimircigh
    Participant

Dia diaobh a chairde,

I’ve just started studying Irish again after forgetting what little I learned in school in Ireland, and I like the Turas Teanga course but can’t find the DVDs in stock anywhere.

I’m surprised as it’s from 2004 and was very popular even in Ireland when it came out, I think it was a best seller.

Does anyone know where I can find a new or used copy?

Go raibh mile maith agaibh

Alan

Seáinín
    Participant

Dia is Muire dhuit, a Eisimircigh. (Tá go leor acu eisimircigh, nach bhfuil?)

If you send a private message to the forum user “Rath”, she may have a copy of the DVD to sell you. She manages the Daltaí bookshop at all of the immersion weekends. I bought my copy of Turas Teanga from her at one of these weekends.

Go n-éirí an t-ádh leat.

eisimircigh
    Participant

A Sheáinín

Tá, is fíor é seo – go raibh maith agat, I’ll do that now

Slán go fóill

Alan

Rath
    Participant

Fáilte ar ais chuig an Ghaeilge, a Alan.

Tá súil agam go mbuailfidh mé leat ag deireadh seachtaine Ghaeilge am éigin anseo, nó i gCeanada.
    Hope to meet you someday at one of the Irish Language weekends, either here or in Canada.

Agus go raibh maith agat as do nóta, a Sheáinín – táim i dteagmháil le hAlan faoi na DVD’na.

Rath

eisimircigh
    Participant

Dia daoibh aris a chairde,

Nilim cinnte ach ceapaim go bhfuil fadhb leis na teachtaireachtaí príobháideacha

Rath I’m not sure if you have been in touch again but I haven’t received any more messages about the DVDs you were going to send, if so can you let me know here le do thoil!

go raibh mile maith agat

Alan

eisimircigh
    Participant

A chairde,

I’m still looking for a copy of this DVD so if someone else can help please let me know

Go raibh maith agaibh

Alan

Rath
    Participant

Alan – I just sent you a second private message with instructions on how to enter this in the Shop – the correct cost is $30 for the DVDs and $16 for shipping. Sincere apologies for the delay – Rath

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.