Irish Cultural Center of Hudson Valley
· Learn to speak, read, write, and sing songs in Irish Gaelic (Native speakers join us each week for two 1/2 hour sessions!)
· Meet new people, support the language, family-friendly environment!
· Be part of a true cultural exchange with native speakers/singers in Ireland and when they visit the Hudson Valley
· Taught with interactive computer whiteboard (Smart Board)
· All learning materials included in tuition fees
· Attend Gaelic language school in Donegal during the Summer with Gael Turas, our sister school, which is located in the Parish of Gweedore
Our classes operate on ten-week sessions, which run continuously during the school year. You can join us at any time! We are off during the Summer and during major Holidays.
Classes are held Friday evenings:
5:30-6:30 pm Beginners
6:30-7:30 pm Intermediates
Rates per 10-week session:
$50 ICCHV members
Free to students
Classes held online.
Contact the Teacher for more information.